viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Our faculty has a lot of good things, but if I have to be critical with it I would say there is a lot of defects too.

In the first place, the infrastructure is very poor, for example, there are two blocks with restricted areas because of the risk of falling of part of the roof, and it has been like that for a long time, and to be honest, the paper barrier doesn't represent any security for us. 
Also, it doesn't exist the habitability conditions for a classroom, like the calefaction in winter, I mean, I understand this building wasn't designed to be a university, but the authorities must be responsable and take care about this thing so basic for the comfort of the students and the workers.

Another thing I would definitely change about the study programme is the methods of some professors when they teach us. It is very known the exigency in this career, but a lot of professors take advantage of this and the implant their methods of learning in base on the terror and the abuse of power, making the university experience really bad, generating demotivation and al lot of unnecessary stress. 

Finally, I would change the high costs this career requires because in spite of the economic benefits granted by the university, it is not enough and I think there are people discarding study this career for this, which is very regrettable. 

Well, like everything in life there are good and bad things, but in the case of our university there are some very urgent thing to fix, hope this happens soon. 

5 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, it doesn't matter if the building is old, it should be comfortable for the students anyway.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I feel the same way as you, that roof is gonna fall someday and they won't do anything

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's true! Sadly FAU infrastructure is really deficient

    ResponderBorrar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Our faculty has a lot of good things, but if I have to be critical with it I would say there is a lot of defects too. In the first place, ...