viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

PLACES TO VISIT - Greece

Hello everyone!
Today I´m going to write you about a country I would like to visit. 
I’d love to go to every country in the world, but if I have to choose
one I would go to Greece.When I watched Mamma mia!, that is one of my
favorite movies, I was amazed because of the beauty of this country.
Well, a particular place I would like to visit is Santorini.  When 
you see a picture of this place, you can immediately fall in love 
with the landscape, the white and blue construction so characteristic 
and the beautiful beach. I love how the edification mixes with the 
nature creating a spectacular scene. 
Another reason I would like to visit Greece is the historic 
architecture that is in this country, like the Parthenon of Atenas. 
See the over time in the buildings must be so interesting and be 
there must be something magic. 

Well, I imagine tour this place must be so entertaining and charming!
Hope someday I can visit it.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that the culture of this country is a thing that you can also get to know there and food, I've heard that is awesome

    ResponderBorrar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Our faculty has a lot of good things, but if I have to be critical with it I would say there is a lot of defects too. In the first place, ...