viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

MY FUTURE JOB

When I was in senior thinking about what I would be mi whole existence I was really frightened. I think we can not asume the magnitud of our decisions at that point, it's a big responsability. Well, fortunately I picked the right choice (that's what I think now, nobody knows what will happen next) so I think I am kind of lucky at this aspect, because I can say I'm studying what I would like to do my entire life. Specifically what area of architecture, I don't know yet, but now I'm in a elective course called "Playscape" wich is about interventions in public spaces trough the crossing of the architectonic desing and urbanism. I'm really interested in this area of our discipline and I can see myself working at this in the future.

















Well I would like to complement mi ideal job with hobbies, because I'm a person who easily gets bored with the thing I do, and sometimes that's not a good characteristic because I can't finish what I'm doing or I easily get distracted, so in thay way, I would do other thing apart of architecture, like circus activities.
A time ago I started practice swing, that is about doing tricks with flags, and malabarism (but I'm not so good yet), and I think I could defenitely dedicade to my passtime while I do what I'm passioned about.


6 comentarios:

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Our faculty has a lot of good things, but if I have to be critical with it I would say there is a lot of defects too. In the first place, ...