viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

THE SIMPSONS



I can even think about the simpsons without laughing. I´m used to have dinner with my family seeing this tv program, it´s kind of a tradition in my house.
My "fanatism" for the simpsons started when one of my closest cousins had to live with us for a while. and wow, she is a real adictive to the simpsons family! so when she left that adiction remained mainly in me and my brother.

What I enjoyed the most of this program are the funny ironic thematic or the ironic characters, like Marge´s sisters Patty and Selma, so haters and negatives or the Ned Flanders family, so excesivelly good and kind, I love them. And obviously the ironic humor that this program has, because topics like religion or racism are taking since a really sarcastic vision.

It´s so funny that every episode ended in such an absurd way, like something related to aliens or even the president of USA! Althoug this family seems to be normal, they definitely aren't, so if you haven't see this serie I recomend you let you sorprise and enjoy!




















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Our faculty has a lot of good things, but if I have to be critical with it I would say there is a lot of defects too. In the first place, ...